- We got our car! Since most of the people are calling me Fran here, her name is Zooey now. We still have no license plate (everything takes a little longer here) but are allowed to drive her. Love it!
- Had a wonderful evening at the Beer Yard – a great place with the best beers and ciders in P.E. I tasted four and will definitely come back for the other 25 types of beer. They also make one of the best Veggie Burgers I`ve ever had.
- Went to the biggest Mall in town to look for a monitor. Found the biggest TV instead. I wonder if they will put on the European football championship in June…
- Received a “big box” from my parents and it was full of surprises. My good old buddy ALF can join us now (I love him since I rescued him from my neighbors trash when I was twelve). I´m also able to take pictures under water now, because my underwater camera was in the box as well. Yippiee!
- Got attacked by bunnies (and enjoyed it so much, even so I wasn´t able to take pictures).
- Sewed my first skirt ever. It took me nearly three days but I think it is wearable. There are a few thinks I could have done better (Who told me it is no problem to sew a zipper?) and so I will continue practicing. Since I found no pattern of the skirt I had in mind I combined the tutorials of these three skirts (one, two and three) and changed just a few things.
- Went to something called Varsity Sing- a choir competition where 12 university choirs battle it out over 13 weeks for top honors in university choral music. I had to sign a NDA so I´m not allowed to talk about it. But I can say that listening to the choirs gave me goosebumps. For those who want to have this feeling to, please have a look here.