1. Had a very nice evening, eating traditional South African food and heard stories about how people are loosing their fingers here.
2. Went to the hairdresser with my husband. It was a very small room with one guy, who did his job really fast (and gave my husband the feeling to be a kind of a sheep).
3. Had a big storm that brouhgt much waste to the beach.
4. Went to the beach a lot, even so it was very windy some days.
5. Watched sunsets.
6. Finally found a recycling station! There is no really a recycling system like in Germany.
7. Worked with handdyed wool for the very first time (my husband had to help me, making a ball of it).